Who are We?….Kitchman Consulting. Because we care.
At Kitchman Consulting, we love Macs. Technically, we love anything and everything Apple®.
Our mission is simple: provide you with personalized Apple assistance for your home, school, or business.
A member of the Apple Consultants Network since 2006, our certified team comes to work every day because we want to make certain your IT solutions are installed, configured, and supported.
As an Apple Certified Support Professional (ASCP), we’ve been certified by Apple to provide expert Apple tech support for all Apple products. Clients can rely soundly on us to handle all aspects of planning, installing, maintaining, and securing their IT needs.
Meet our Apple Consultants
Bryan has been supporting Apple products as a professional since 1996. He has over 30 Apple Certifications. He has also been an Apple Certified Trainer, teaching both AppleCare and IT Certification classes to other IT professionals. He has left the IT training world to spend more time sharing his passion and knowledge of Apple products with residential and small business customer. His goal is to ensure people are comfortable, efficient and get the most out of the investment they have in their technology.
Barry’s combination of excellent customer service and depth of technical knowledge/training quickly elevated his advancement for Apple Retail. As a Genius, he earned the reputation of melding his problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical problems. As an Apple Business Manager, he built and inspired dynamic teams and delivered positive experiences to business customers within the market.
He left Apple Retail and became an Apple Certified support professional to spend more time working individually with clients and businesses on all things Apple. Customizing the right solutions to meet their needs. Solutions oriented and forward thinking, he understands the complexities of technology and his goal is to help clients connect with their technology in the most simple positive way.
A credential that you earn, by the passing of an exam/completion of a program of study, to show that you have specific skills/knowledge. Certifications ensure the competence of professionals. Staying current with certifications shows commitment to helping clients.
- Apple Certified Trainer ACSP 10.11
- Apple Certified Trainer for IT
- CWNP Certified Wireless Technician
- CompTIA Network+
- Google Apps Certified Administrator
- Xsan 2 Administrator
- Xsan Administrator
- iOS Deployment Workshop for iOS 9
- Apple Certified Help Desk Specialist 10.4
- Apple Certified Media Administrator
- Apple Certified Pro Final Cut Server Level One
- Apple Certified Support Professional 10.10
- Apple Certified Support Professional 10.11
- Apple Certified Support Professional 10.13
- Apple Certified Support Professional 10.6
- Apple Certified Support Professional 10.8
- Apple Certified System Administrator 10.5
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.4
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.5
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.7
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.8